Walls close in on Setya as e-ID trial date approaches
Kharishar Kahfi and Nurul Fitri Ramadani
The Jakarta Post
Golkar Party chairman Setya Novanto may find his attempt to challenge the Corruption Eradication Commission’s (KPK) decision to rename him as a suspect in the e-ID graft case futile after the Jakarta Corruption Court announced on Thursday that he would be indicted next week.
The court has scheduled the embattled House Speaker’s e-ID graft trial for next Wednesday, likely invalidating h...
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals