Walls close in on Setya as e-ID trial date approaches
Kharishar Kahfi and Nurul Fitri Ramadani
The Jakarta Post
Golkar Party chairman Setya Novanto may find his attempt to challenge the Corruption Eradication Commission’s (KPK) decision to rename him as a suspect in the e-ID graft case futile after the Jakarta Corruption Court announced on Thursday that he would be indicted next week.
The court has scheduled the embattled House Speaker’s e-ID graft trial for next Wednesday, likely invalidating h...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter