Walls close in on Setya as e-ID trial date approaches
Kharishar Kahfi and Nurul Fitri Ramadani
The Jakarta Post
Golkar Party chairman Setya Novanto may find his attempt to challenge the Corruption Eradication Commission’s (KPK) decision to rename him as a suspect in the e-ID graft case futile after the Jakarta Corruption Court announced on Thursday that he would be indicted next week.
The court has scheduled the embattled House Speaker’s e-ID graft trial for next Wednesday, likely invalidating h...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Grab, Paytren sign business deal
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya says he has been 'suffering from diarrhea' during hearing