Greater risks await financiers in palm oil sector, groups say
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia’s financial institutions will face mounting risks, including a bad reputation, violation against prevailing regulations and financial costs, if they continue to fund unsustainable palm oil production, multistakeholder groups have warned.In a study titled “Managing Palm Oil Risks: A Brief for Financiers”, advisory group Landscape Indonesia, multistakeholder body Roundtable on Sustai...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?