Businesses ‘wait and see’ over gross-split
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
Business groups have called on the government to deliver on its promise to provide them with compensation over indirect taxes paid in the production stage by upstream oil and gas contractors operating under the new gross-split mechanism.
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s administration issued Government Regulation (PP) No. 53/2017 on tax treatment for gross-split contractors on Dec. 28...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia
- 52 alleged robbers shot by police ahead of Asian Games