Businesses ‘wait and see’ over gross-split
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
Business groups have called on the government to deliver on its promise to provide them with compensation over indirect taxes paid in the production stage by upstream oil and gas contractors operating under the new gross-split mechanism.
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s administration issued Government Regulation (PP) No. 53/2017 on tax treatment for gross-split contractors on Dec. 28...
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station