Economy in brief: RI to address poverty, human resource
The Jakarta Post
The government has vowed to redouble efforts to eradicate poverty and develop human resources in 2018 through the disbursement of social aid and village funds as well as by expanding vocational training.
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo announced on Wednesday that the government would begin disbursing village funds and social assistance this month.
“I just got news from the Finan...
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Toddler breaks leg in escalator accident in Bengkulu
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Hawaii shark bite victim previously attacked by bear, snake
- Nine injured in Thousand Islands boat explosion
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's