Expediting customs checks
The Jakarta Post
Indonesians traveling overseas can now buy more oleh-oleh (souvenirs) for their relatives after the Finance Ministry decided last week to double the maximum value of goods that can be brought in without duty to US$500 per person, much higher than the $125 imposed in Malaysia and $285 in Thailand.
The new regulation, which replaces the 2010 customs rule and became effective early this week, ...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey