Expediting customs checks
The Jakarta Post
Indonesians traveling overseas can now buy more oleh-oleh (souvenirs) for their relatives after the Finance Ministry decided last week to double the maximum value of goods that can be brought in without duty to US$500 per person, much higher than the $125 imposed in Malaysia and $285 in Thailand.
The new regulation, which replaces the 2010 customs rule and became effective early this week, ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018