Fed rate, Trump tax reform and Indonesian economy
The Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) closed 2017 with a big bang. On Dec. 29, the last day of trading, the Jakarta Composite Index (JCI) reached a record high of 6355.65.
It was higher than in China (6.6 percent), Singapore (18.1 percent), Malaysia (9.5 percent) and Thailand (13.7 percent). Out of that gain, a 6.8 percentage point increase was recorded in December alone.
This was unp...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus