Incumbent candidate may face blank box in Papua
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani and Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
Papua may not have a new governor this year, with incumbent Lukas Enembe likely being the only candidate to run in the gubernatorial election.
The governor claimed to have secured the backing of 10 political parties, leaving the undecided Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) and the Gerindra Party with two options: join his coalition or form an alliance to challenge him at the p...
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement