Incumbent candidate may face blank box in Papua
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani and Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
Papua may not have a new governor this year, with incumbent Lukas Enembe likely being the only candidate to run in the gubernatorial election.
The governor claimed to have secured the backing of 10 political parties, leaving the undecided Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) and the Gerindra Party with two options: join his coalition or form an alliance to challenge him at the p...
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Patek Philippe’s Calatrava Ref. 6006G: where graphic elegance meets ultra-thin design