Incumbent candidate may face blank box in Papua
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani and Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
Papua may not have a new governor this year, with incumbent Lukas Enembe likely being the only candidate to run in the gubernatorial election.
The governor claimed to have secured the backing of 10 political parties, leaving the undecided Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) and the Gerindra Party with two options: join his coalition or form an alliance to challenge him at the p...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Landslide damages house in Depok