Island focus: KPK to appeal verdict on Andi Narogong
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) is set to appeal a Jakarta Corruption Court verdict in a graft case involving businessman Andi Agustinus, also known as Andi Narogong.
KPK prosecutors have demanded that the court include information that was reportedly missing from the verdict read out on Dec. 21, according to KPK spokesman Febri Diansyah.
“The sentence matched the deman...
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Patek Philippe’s Calatrava Ref. 6006G: where graphic elegance meets ultra-thin design