Island focus: KPK to appeal verdict on Andi Narogong
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) is set to appeal a Jakarta Corruption Court verdict in a graft case involving businessman Andi Agustinus, also known as Andi Narogong.
KPK prosecutors have demanded that the court include information that was reportedly missing from the verdict read out on Dec. 21, according to KPK spokesman Febri Diansyah.
“The sentence matched the deman...
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Medan Zoo welcomes birth of two Bengal tiger cubs
- KPK raids PLN president director's house in Jakarta