Island focus: KPK to appeal verdict on Andi Narogong
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) is set to appeal a Jakarta Corruption Court verdict in a graft case involving businessman Andi Agustinus, also known as Andi Narogong.
KPK prosecutors have demanded that the court include information that was reportedly missing from the verdict read out on Dec. 21, according to KPK spokesman Febri Diansyah.
“The sentence matched the deman...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018