The Jakarta Post
President Moon Jae-in has made extraordinary efforts to open communication channels with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and to enhance efforts toward peace. The president’s all-out attempts are commendable despite little confidence from the international community and even from his own people.
It is true that Kim Jong-un had brilliantly manipulated the opening ceremony at the Pyeongchang...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission