The Jakarta Post
President Moon Jae-in has made extraordinary efforts to open communication channels with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and to enhance efforts toward peace. The president’s all-out attempts are commendable despite little confidence from the international community and even from his own people.
It is true that Kim Jong-un had brilliantly manipulated the opening ceremony at the Pyeongchang...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law