Actor Fachri Albar arrested for alleged drug possession
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
The South Jakarta Police arrested actor Fachri Albar on Wednesday morning for alleged possession of methamphetamine, marijuana and Dumolid, an anti-depressant.
Fachri was arrested at his house in the Serenia Hills residential complex in Cireundeu, South Jakarta, at around 7 a.m.
South Jakarta Police chief Sr. Comr. Mardiaz Kusin Dwihananto said the police confiscated a package of methamphetamine, marijuana, a bong and two strips of Dumolid from Fachri.
"We will have a press conference about this matter," Mardiaz said.
Fachri is the son of rocker Ahmad Albar and husband of model Renata Kusmanto.
He has starred in several films, including Alexandria in 2005, Kala (The Secret) in 2007 and Pintu Terlarang (Forbidden Door) in 2009.
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- KPK prosecutors demand five years for Nofel Hasan
- Trump denies kissing receptionist at Trump Tower
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Thousands of teachers in Depok yet to receive monthly pay
- Black coffee and dark chocolate: Enjoying the after taste
- Britain's Queen makes surprise visit to London Fashion Week
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Scapegoating the 'other' in Southeast Asia