Garuda taps into e-commerce market
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Going online: Flag carrier Garuda Indonesia president director Pahala N. Mansury (right) and JD.id chief executive officer Li Zhang (left) demonstrate how to order goods from Garudashop.id during the launch of the airline’s online shop in Jakarta on Tuesday. Garuda cooperated with JD.id to develop its online shop. (JP/Aditya Bhagas)National flag carrier Garuda Indonesia is seeking to tap into th...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China