RI top rower injured in electric shock incident
The Jakarta Post
Dewi Yuliawati (Antara)Indonesian rowing has been rocked following an incident involving medal-hopeful Dewi Yuliawati, who is among the top athletes being groomed for the upcoming 18th Asian Games.
Dewi, 20, suffered an electric shock as she attended a training session in the national camp on Cileunca Lake in Pengalengan, West Java, on Sunday.
National rowing coach Muhammad Hadris s...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested