Muslim millennials prone to intolerance: Study
The Jakarta Post
Growing up in an era with greater access to communication, media and digital technology, Indonesian millennials have a good opportunity to learn skills and qualities to be successful in their future.
However, frequent interaction with information channels without proper guidance may instead make them prone to radical and intolerant teachings, a study on the religiousness of Muslim millenni...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices