Man held for allegedly wreaking havoc at wedding
The Jakarta Post
A man named Ibrahim Muhammad, 34, was arrested on Sunday afternoon for allegedly trashing a wedding on Jl. Bahari II in Tanjung Priok, North Jakarta.
A North Jakarta Social Affairs Agency official, Werdhana, said Ibrahim was allegedly suffering from a mental disorder because he kept talking gibberish when he arrived at the North Jakarta Police headquarters.
A wounded Ibrahim underwent treatment at city-owned social house Bina Insan Bangun Daya 2 in Cipayung, East Jakarta, Werdhana added.
Should he be declared mentally unfit, he will be referred to Duren Sawit Regional Hospital in East Jakarta for further treatment.
“He seems to suffer from a mental disorder, but we are examining his condition currently at the social house,” Werdhana said, as reported by tribunnews.com. (vny)
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls