Man held for allegedly wreaking havoc at wedding
The Jakarta Post
A man named Ibrahim Muhammad, 34, was arrested on Sunday afternoon for allegedly trashing a wedding on Jl. Bahari II in Tanjung Priok, North Jakarta.
A North Jakarta Social Affairs Agency official, Werdhana, said Ibrahim was allegedly suffering from a mental disorder because he kept talking gibberish when he arrived at the North Jakarta Police headquarters.
A wounded Ibrahim underwent treatment at city-owned social house Bina Insan Bangun Daya 2 in Cipayung, East Jakarta, Werdhana added.
Should he be declared mentally unfit, he will be referred to Duren Sawit Regional Hospital in East Jakarta for further treatment.
“He seems to suffer from a mental disorder, but we are examining his condition currently at the social house,” Werdhana said, as reported by tribunnews.com. (vny)
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Insight: New development pathway for Indonesia
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- Flights not yet affected by Mt. Anak Krakatau eruption, authorities say
- Journalist murdered in Mexico, ninth of 2018
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- Huawei gives free power banks to people queuing for new iPhone
- Nike-Kaepernick: A marriage of ideals?