Man held for allegedly wreaking havoc at wedding
The Jakarta Post
A man named Ibrahim Muhammad, 34, was arrested on Sunday afternoon for allegedly trashing a wedding on Jl. Bahari II in Tanjung Priok, North Jakarta.
A North Jakarta Social Affairs Agency official, Werdhana, said Ibrahim was allegedly suffering from a mental disorder because he kept talking gibberish when he arrived at the North Jakarta Police headquarters.
A wounded Ibrahim underwent treatment at city-owned social house Bina Insan Bangun Daya 2 in Cipayung, East Jakarta, Werdhana added.
Should he be declared mentally unfit, he will be referred to Duren Sawit Regional Hospital in East Jakarta for further treatment.
“He seems to suffer from a mental disorder, but we are examining his condition currently at the social house,” Werdhana said, as reported by tribunnews.com. (vny)
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces