Sleepless in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Many Indonesians might not realize that sleeping disorders and mental health are intertwined.
Triggered by hectic, unhealthy lifestyles, life pressures and excessive use of computers and mobile phones, insomnia was common in modern societies, experts at a recent forum argued.
“Stress and depression can cause trouble sleeping, while a lack of sleep also makes people more mentally vu...
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Prosecutors demand 7 years for suspect in Cikupa persecution case