Three directors, one commissioner appointed in BRI reshuffle
The Jakarta Post
State-owned lender Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) has appointed three new directors and one new commissioner in a reshuffle during a shareholders meeting in Jakarta on Thursday.
Osbal Saragi Rumahorbo was appointed as the network and services director, Achmad Solichin Lutfiyanto as the compliance director and Supari as the retail and medium-sized business director.
Meanwhile, Hadiyanto was appointed as a commissioner to replace Vincentius Sonny Loho, who was fired.
The newly appointed directors replaced Susi Liestiyowaty and Donsuwan Simatupang on the BRI board of directors.
“Donsuwan Simatupang was replaced not because his tenure had ended, but he was given a new mandate [by the State-Owned Enterprises Ministry] to join a directorial board elsewhere,” BRI president director Suprajarto said.
Suprajarto expressed hope that the new team would help the company reach its short-term and long-term goals, especially in the bank's focus on providing loans to micro, small and medium enterprises. (bbn)
- Hilton hotel chain strengthens operations in Indonesia
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Medan police officer imprisoned for shredding Quran
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- New Zealand PM makes UN history with first baby