Three directors, one commissioner appointed in BRI reshuffle
The Jakarta Post
State-owned lender Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) has appointed three new directors and one new commissioner in a reshuffle during a shareholders meeting in Jakarta on Thursday.
Osbal Saragi Rumahorbo was appointed as the network and services director, Achmad Solichin Lutfiyanto as the compliance director and Supari as the retail and medium-sized business director.
Meanwhile, Hadiyanto was appointed as a commissioner to replace Vincentius Sonny Loho, who was fired.
The newly appointed directors replaced Susi Liestiyowaty and Donsuwan Simatupang on the BRI board of directors.
“Donsuwan Simatupang was replaced not because his tenure had ended, but he was given a new mandate [by the State-Owned Enterprises Ministry] to join a directorial board elsewhere,” BRI president director Suprajarto said.
Suprajarto expressed hope that the new team would help the company reach its short-term and long-term goals, especially in the bank's focus on providing loans to micro, small and medium enterprises. (bbn)
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Lion Air: a deadly crash and a whole lot of questions for Boeing
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Trump fires senior advisor at start of expected White House reshuffle
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- 21 companies to relocate factories from Karawang over high wages
- ASEAN’s priority: China