Greater Jakarta: Police deploy officers ahead of elections
The Jakarta Post
Ahead of this year’s regional elections, police have started deploying officers to community units (RW) in Jakarta and the satellite city of Bekasi in West Java.
South Jakarta Police have stationed dozens of personnel in every community unit in Pesanggrahan and Cilandak, while the Bekasi Police are preparing 1,700 personnel for the program, dubbed Community Police.
South Jakarta ...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul