Island focus: Authorities arrest alleged illegal loggers
The Jakarta Post
The West Kalimantan Police have named five individuals suspects after they were allegedly caught exploiting protected forests for timber on Mount Bawang in Bengkayang regency, West Kalimantan, an official has said.
“The five individuals have been charged under Law No. 18/2013 on the prevention and eradication of forest damage,” the West Kalimantan law enforcement task force head for the...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event