Residents shocked over hidden bootleg liquor facility
The Jakarta Post
A large two-story house stands out among smaller houses on the stretch of Jl. Raya By Pass in Cicalengka, Bandung regency, in West Java. Little did the local residents know that the house was not only a residence but also the alleged factory for the bootleg liquor behind the recent cases of fatal poisoning hitting the province.
Local resident Jajang, 43, was among those who had gathered in ...
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station