Residents shocked over hidden bootleg liquor facility
The Jakarta Post
A large two-story house stands out among smaller houses on the stretch of Jl. Raya By Pass in Cicalengka, Bandung regency, in West Java. Little did the local residents know that the house was not only a residence but also the alleged factory for the bootleg liquor behind the recent cases of fatal poisoning hitting the province.
Local resident Jajang, 43, was among those who had gathered in ...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- 5.4 magnitude quake hits Solok, kills one
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world