Restoring peace in Syria
The Jakarta Post
United States President Donald Trump, along with his British and French cohorts, has fulfilled his promise to strike Syria over the latest chemical attack against residents in Douma on April 7, sending over 100 cruise missiles to three sites believed to be part of Syria’s chemical weapons program.
Syrian President Bashar al Assad’s regime has often been accused of using chemical weapon...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’: To infinity … and be awed!
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2