Restoring peace in Syria
The Jakarta Post
United States President Donald Trump, along with his British and French cohorts, has fulfilled his promise to strike Syria over the latest chemical attack against residents in Douma on April 7, sending over 100 cruise missiles to three sites believed to be part of Syria’s chemical weapons program.
Syrian President Bashar al Assad’s regime has often been accused of using chemical weapon...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Trump says Queen thinks Brexit is 'very complex problem': Report
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- 52 alleged robbers shot by police ahead of Asian Games
- White House, CNN in fresh row over scrapped Bolton interview