World Health Day: A brief history of the BPJS Kesehatan
The Jakarta Post
The Health Care and Social Security Agency (BPJS Kesehatan) is the administrator for Indonesia’s national health insurance (JKN) health coverage program. With 195.2 million participants (as of April 1), it is one of the biggest programs of its kind in the world.
What makes the BPJS Kesehatan unique among insurance programs is that it emphasizes a cross-subsidy system, where the rich help...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- 5.4 magnitude quake hits Solok, kills one
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world