WTO tobacco ruling: Implications if Australia emerges triumphant
When Indonesia’s trade minister met his Australian counterpart last year, he made a light-hearted suggestion: Jakarta could impose plain packaging on wines from Down Under, and maybe even, gasp, insist that wines obtain Islamic-permissible certification for food and beverages.
The comments, said the minister, are a joke. But he added that they were “an expression of my resentment”.
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- 5.4 magnitude quake hits Solok, kills one
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world