Economy in brief: Govt to boost SMEs industrialization
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government is set to issue fiscal policies to boost the industrialization of small and medium enterprises (SMEs).On Tuesday, Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati said the policies would, among others, include a tax holiday and tax allowances for investments below Rp 500 billion (US$35.5 million).“We will design incentives that are focused on the export-oriented labor-intensive industry,”...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident