Family, residents refuse to bury Surabaya bombers
The Jakarta Post
Strong rejection by relatives and local residents has left the dead bodies of those involved in the Surabaya and Sidoarjo explosions in limbo, as no parties are willing to claim and bury them.
As of Tuesday, the bodies of terror perpetrators and some of their children, who died in separate incidents were being stored at Bhayangkara Ngagel Hospital. The 13 bodies belonged to three families w...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods