Family, residents refuse to bury Surabaya bombers
The Jakarta Post
Strong rejection by relatives and local residents has left the dead bodies of those involved in the Surabaya and Sidoarjo explosions in limbo, as no parties are willing to claim and bury them.
As of Tuesday, the bodies of terror perpetrators and some of their children, who died in separate incidents were being stored at Bhayangkara Ngagel Hospital. The 13 bodies belonged to three families w...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident