Kalla’s third vice presidential bid now in hands of MK
Marguerite Afra Sapiie
The Jakarta Post
The Constitutional Court (MK) has begun a hearing on judicial review cases that could pave the way for Vice President Jusuf Kalla to run for a third time in the upcoming 2019 election.
On Monday, the court looked into two petitions filed by two individuals and two little-known civil society groups to challenge the 2017 Election Law, which bans a president and vice president from seeking a t...
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- A world without America
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad