Analysis: Telecommunications: The state of play – 1Q18 wrap-up
PREMIUM Key Summary: The first quarter of 2018 ( 1Q18 ) saw a major headwind in the telecommunications industry, with the revenue of the big-three mobile operators declining for the first time at a -5 percent year on year (yoy) run rate. Note that this was likely due to a one-off adjustment related to the recognition of revenue in 2017 from the “push” method of distribution. We think the effect will c...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs