Economy in brief: Incentives set for small investments
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government is finalizing a regulation on fiscal incentives for new investments below Rp 500 billion (US$35.49 million), which are not covered in the latest tax-holiday scheme.Under the regulation being prepared, fresh investments worth between Rp 100 billion and Rp 500 billion will be eligible for a 50 percent cut in corporation tax for five years, said Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) dep...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims