Garuda, Sriwijaya team up with codesharing deal
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM National flag carrier Garuda Indonesia has signed a codesharing agreement with private carrier Sriwijaya Air Group in a bid to expand its market share and increase profitability.With the codesharing cooperation, both airlines expect to join forces by combining their market share and the routes they serve.Garuda Indonesia currently flies to 90 domestic and overseas destinations, while Sriwijaya Air...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs