The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Guangdong High Tech Industry Chamber of Commerce chairman Wang Lizong delivers a speech during the ASEAN-China Belt and Road Business Forum in Jakarta on Wednesday. The event was the first dialogue on e-commerce coorperation between the two economies. (JP/Dhoni Setiawan)...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident