‘(Re)collect’ chronicles legacy, untold stories
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Affandi’s Self-Portrait ( 1975 ) (Courtesy of National Gallery Singapore)A new exhibition at the National Gallery Singapore, titled “(Re)collect: The Making of our Art Collection”, chronicles stories and legacies — unveiling untold stories behind the world’s largest institutional collection of modern art from Singapore and Southeast Asia.Running until Aug. 19, the exhibition displays ove...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident