Central Java, Yogyakarta get fuel stock boost ahead of Idul Fitri
The Jakarta Post
State-owned energy firm Pertamina has increased fuel stocks in Central Java and Yogyakarta ahead of Idul Fitri, an official has said.
Pertamina’s marketing operation region IV (MOR (IV) had increased gas stocks by 27 percent and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) stock by 10 percent said Pertamina’s MOR IV communication and CSR manager, Andar Titi Lestari, in Semarang on Sunday.
“For gasoline [subsidized Premium, Pertalite and Pertamaz Series], we’ve prepared the daily need of 12,644.39 kiloliters from 9,974.87 kiloliters on normal days,” said Andar, adding that LPG stocks had been increased to 28.73 million canisters.
Meanwhile, for avtur, Pertamina had also increased the stock by 18 percent in the two regions, from 458 kiloliters to 574 kiloliters.
However, Pertamina estimated the decrease in demand of diesel fuel from 4,860.72 kiloliters to only 4,109.39 kl due to the limited operation of factories and cargo services, Andar added.
Pertamina previously announced that it had established task forces to deal with the increasing demand of fuel over the long Idul Fitri holiday.
“Along the exodus season, we deploy motorists to distribute packaged fuel and install mobile dispensers,” Andar added.
“This year, MOR IV’s task force faces more challenges because there will be several toll roads that will start operation in Central Java,” he added. (bbn)
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Lippo's Karawaci flooded, Pejaten Village catches fire
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- ASEAN’s priority: China
- Passenger demands window seat, gets amusing response from flight attendant
- US pilots say Boeing didn’t warn of 737 feature tied to crash
- Macron the latest US ally insulted by Trump
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- US policeman fatally shoots black guard who detained gunman