Have a nice trip
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Telecommunications operator XL Axiata chief marketing officer David Arcelus Oses (right) and the company’s group head of indirect channel management Octavia Kurniawan (second right) talk to travelers participating in the company’s homecoming program at Taman Mini Indonesia Indah in East Jakarta on Tuesday. XL Axiata provided travelers with 20 buses, 16 minibuses and 10 private cars for the ann...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- Taliban kill 30 soldiers in first major attack since ceasefire, governor says