Economy in brief: Ministry to crack down on freight trucks
The Jakarta Post
The Transportation Ministry will punish drivers of overloaded and oversized freight trucks, which are believed responsible for premature damage to roads.
The ministry’s land transportation director general, Budi Setiyadi, said in Jakarta on Friday that many Asian countries such as India, Vietnam and Thailand had managed to stop the problem of overloaded trucks, which caused premature dama...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia
- Trump says Queen thinks Brexit is 'very complex problem': Report
- 52 alleged robbers shot by police ahead of Asian Games
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world