Greater Jakarta: Shorter odd-even route in Pondok Indah
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Transportation Agency shortened on Tuesday a route impacted by the odd-even license plate policy in Pondok Indah, South Jakarta. The decision was based on an impact assessment of the recently extended traffic policy.
“The 6.69-kilometer route in Pondok Indah has been shortened to 3.85 km,” the transportation agency’s deputy chief, Sigit Wijatmoko, said as quoted by kompas...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?