Student stabbed in cheek in South Tangerang brawl
The Jakarta Post
An 18-year-old high school student suffered a stab wound to his cheek in a brawl between students at SMK Sasmita Pamulang state vocational high school and SMK Bhipuri Cilenggang Serpong state vocational high school in South Tangerang on Tuesday afternoon.
“One of the victims in the brawl was stabbed in his cheek. Kids’ brawls these days are scary,” South Tangerang Police criminal investigation unit head Adj. Comr. Alexander Yurikho said as quoted by kompas.com.
Footage of the brawl on Jl. Raya Serpong in Kademangan was spread on social media and in chat groups, which showed the victim with a stab wound to his cheek still standing while holding a clurit (small sickle).
The victim was taken to Hermina Hospital in Serpong immediately after the brawl.
“We didn't arrest the brawling students because they dispersed after the brawl,” Alexander said. (ami)
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak
- US pilots say Boeing didn’t warn of 737 feature tied to crash
- No nutrients lost in rendang despite long cooking period, research says