Student stabbed in cheek in South Tangerang brawl
The Jakarta Post
An 18-year-old high school student suffered a stab wound to his cheek in a brawl between students at SMK Sasmita Pamulang state vocational high school and SMK Bhipuri Cilenggang Serpong state vocational high school in South Tangerang on Tuesday afternoon.
“One of the victims in the brawl was stabbed in his cheek. Kids’ brawls these days are scary,” South Tangerang Police criminal investigation unit head Adj. Comr. Alexander Yurikho said as quoted by kompas.com.
Footage of the brawl on Jl. Raya Serpong in Kademangan was spread on social media and in chat groups, which showed the victim with a stab wound to his cheek still standing while holding a clurit (small sickle).
The victim was taken to Hermina Hospital in Serpong immediately after the brawl.
“We didn't arrest the brawling students because they dispersed after the brawl,” Alexander said. (ami)
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- India launches 'Modicare', world's biggest health scheme
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- One year on, far right has transformed German politics
- China's bullet trains are coming for Hong Kong's airlines
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- Attempt to send underage prostitutes to Bali ends at airport: Police
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy