New family cards to be issued in Jakarta in 2019
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Population and Civil Registration Agency is set to issue new family cards (KK) that will provide more details on identity in 2019.
The head of the agency, Dhany Sukma, said it was still determining the layout and content of the family cards.
“The new family cards will state wedding certificate numbers, marital status, religion or belief, blood type and passport number,” Dhany said on Thursday as quoted by wartakota.tribunnews.com.
He said the new cards would consist of 16 columns, compared to the present 15 columns. (cal)
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Foreign investors allowed to own 100% shares in 25 business units
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Afghan refugees stage protest in Medan, asking to be sent to Oz, US
- Whale shark seen in Jakarta Bay
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty