New family cards to be issued in Jakarta in 2019
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Population and Civil Registration Agency is set to issue new family cards (KK) that will provide more details on identity in 2019.
The head of the agency, Dhany Sukma, said it was still determining the layout and content of the family cards.
“The new family cards will state wedding certificate numbers, marital status, religion or belief, blood type and passport number,” Dhany said on Thursday as quoted by wartakota.tribunnews.com.
He said the new cards would consist of 16 columns, compared to the present 15 columns. (cal)
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- One year on, far right has transformed German politics
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- China's bullet trains are coming for Hong Kong's airlines