Greater Jakarta: Public minibuses restricted
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Transportation Agency has banned minibuses from Jl. Sudirman and Jl. MH Thamrin in Central Jakarta, the city’s busiest business hub, throughout the Asian Games.
The transportation agency tweeted through its Twitter handle on Thursday that Kopaja P19, Metromini P15 and Metromini S640 minibuses would be rerouted to South Jakarta roads that run parallel to Central Jakarta from Au...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Canadian killed, American wounded in Mexico shooting
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free