Slaughtering cows, goats temporarily banned in Pulo mas
The Jakarta Post
Residents of Pulo mas, East Jakarta, whose homes are located within 1-kilometer of Jakarta International Equestrian Park, Pulomas, are supporting the Jakarta administration’s decision to ban the slaughtering of animals in the area over the next few weeks, including during Idul Adha.
The temporary ban was introduced to prevent the spread of anthrax among horses that will compete in this ye...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Canadian killed, American wounded in Mexico shooting
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free