North Jakarta targets Rp 300 billion from taxpayers
The Jakarta Post
The North Jakarta administration has set a target to collect Rp 300 billion (US$20,500) from 177 potential taxpayers.
The municipality’s target this year was around Rp 2.1 trillion.
To achieve that, North Jakarta Deputy Mayor Junaedi said they would hold an event called Urban and Rural Land and Building Tax (PBB-P2) Week at the Yos Sudarso Hall of the North Jakarta municipality complex on Sept. 4.
“PBB-P2 week is aimed at boosting tax realization in North Jakarta. We should work hard to make all taxpayers pay their taxes,” he said on Tuesday as quoted by wartakota.tribunnews.com.
The event will invite 177 bigwigs from six districts in the municipality, targeting to collect Rp 330 billion from them.
North Jakarta Tax and Levy subagency head Carto said the tax realization in North Jakarta had reached some Rp 1 trillion.
“The 2018 target is Rp 2.1 trillion. The realization has been 46.3 percent,” he said. (vla)
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Instant Noodle Longform
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation