Child killed after concrete block falls on head in Central Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
A 8-year-old child died on Saturday after a concrete block from an apartment project in Kemayoran, Central Jakarta, fell on his head while he was walking with two friends.
Central Jakarta Police chief Sr. Comr. Roma Hutajalu said on Monday that the victim suffered a head injury.
The two friends had shouted for help from residents and the victim was rushed to a hospital where he died after losing too much blood, kompas.com reported.
Roma said the investigation was ongoing and based on testimonies from eyewitnesses so far, the concrete block was not dropped intentionally. (fac)
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Lippo's Karawaci flooded, Pejaten Village catches fire
- ASEAN’s priority: China
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- US pilots say Boeing didn’t warn of 737 feature tied to crash
- Passenger demands window seat, gets amusing response from flight attendant
- 21 companies to relocate factories from Karawang over high wages
- Macron the latest US ally insulted by Trump