Child killed after concrete block falls on head in Central Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
A 8-year-old child died on Saturday after a concrete block from an apartment project in Kemayoran, Central Jakarta, fell on his head while he was walking with two friends.
Central Jakarta Police chief Sr. Comr. Roma Hutajalu said on Monday that the victim suffered a head injury.
The two friends had shouted for help from residents and the victim was rushed to a hospital where he died after losing too much blood, kompas.com reported.
Roma said the investigation was ongoing and based on testimonies from eyewitnesses so far, the concrete block was not dropped intentionally. (fac)
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Three elephants in Jambi relocated to prevent inbreeding
- Economic nationalism is back in Indonesia as election approaches
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- BTS cancels collaboration with Yasushi Akimoto
- Dalai Lama: I knew of sex abuse by Buddhist teachers since 1990s
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 'Kinky Boots' encourages Chinese drag queens to 'be themselves'
- Salesforce boss Marc Benioff, wife buy Time magazine
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods