Tobacco threatens youth: Ministers
The Jakarta Post
Senior government officials opened an international conference on tobacco control on the resort island of Bali on Thursday with the message that Indonesia must reduce its tobacco consumption to protect its younger generations.
The statement comes as the country continues to make headlines over its lax tobacco regulations, with the latest scandal involving a 2-year-old baby fro...
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations