Tobacco threatens youth: Ministers
The Jakarta Post
Senior government officials opened an international conference on tobacco control on the resort island of Bali on Thursday with the message that Indonesia must reduce its tobacco consumption to protect its younger generations.
The statement comes as the country continues to make headlines over its lax tobacco regulations, with the latest scandal involving a 2-year-old baby fro...
You might also like :
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- Pence says US to partner in Papua New Guinea military base
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- US politician stands to win election by one vote
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number of missing in California fire soars past 1,000 as Trump set to visit
- CIA concludes Saudi Crown Prince behind Khashoggi murder: report
- Minister Wiranto's grandson drowns in garden pond
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high