Hakuhodo Indonesia RI’s first ad agency in Asian top 25 ranking
The Jakarta Post
Hakuhodo Indonesia has been named one of the leading creative agencies in Asia, making it the first Indonesian advertisement agency in such a position.
“Since the Campaign Brief Asia Creative Rankings was launched in 1996, Hakuhodo Indonesia is the first agency to enter the Asia top 25,” said Campaign Brief Asia publisher and editor Kim Shaw in a statement received by The Jakarta Post on Wednesday.
With 720 points, Hakuhodo Indonesia was ranked 24th this year, up from the 34th position it attained in 2017.
The accolade was based on various awards the agency has received, including Cannes Awards in Paris, CLIO Awards in New York, D&AD Awards in London, AdFest Asia Pacific in Thailand, AdStar in Korea Selatan and Spike Awards in Singapore.
Creative Economy Agency (Bekraf) head Triawan Munaf welcomed Hakuhodo Indonesia’s achievement, saying that in the creative business, Indonesia could be on par with other countries.
“This achievement is evidence of the quality of the best Indonesian brains at Hakuhodo. Don’t give up on your ability to achieve the best,” he added.
Hakuhodo Network Indonesia chairman Irfan Ramli said the achievement was the result of hard work of all involved in the agency established in 2003 and the support of all relevant parties.
“We could not have achieved this without the support from clients, partners and society that has given the creative industry room to grow and get international recognition,” Irfan said in the statement. (bbn)
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Lotte Chemical Indonesia begins construction of plant in Cilegon
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Indonesia’s e-commerce sales predicted to reach US$65b in 2022
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Jokowi stresses tolerance at cultural congress conclusion
- Low deficits and fiscal prudence