Indonesian citizen dies in accident in Brunei
An Indonesian national was involved in a fatal accident when a heavy vehicle he operated flipped over at a work site in Wasan, Limau Manis.
The Limau Manis Police Station received an emergency call at 10:35 a.m. The victim was identified as Sulakudin, aged 49.
The body was transported to Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Saleha (RIPAS) Hospital for post mortem.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
- Moon, Kim get peace award from Indonesian community
- Me and my (porn) shadow: 'Spycam' epidemic seizes South Korea
- Only 2% of ads show women as leaders: Study
- Four earthquakes strike off Canada's west coast
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja stuns 'American Idol' judges
- Here comes Bui Squad: Palu inmates help earthquake, tsunami survivors
- Dark side of K-pop: The East Light leader claims years of abuse
- Nudist beach surfer punches shark to escape attack
- Meikarta project abides by spatial regulation: Minister
- Saudi Arabia deployed Twitter army against critics: NY Times