Indonesian citizen dies in accident in Brunei
An Indonesian national was involved in a fatal accident when a heavy vehicle he operated flipped over at a work site in Wasan, Limau Manis.
The Limau Manis Police Station received an emergency call at 10:35 a.m. The victim was identified as Sulakudin, aged 49.
The body was transported to Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Saleha (RIPAS) Hospital for post mortem.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
- Google Search introduces new feature to reduce clicks
- Shots fired at US embassy in Ankara, no casualties
- Pontianak urges school closure for smog
- Asian Games: Poor ticket handling after spectacular opening
- BREAKING: Another 7-magnitude quake hits Lombok
- Asian Games: Flags rise again for swimming medalists after Sun's demand
- Trump lashes out at Russia probe as 'McCarthyism'
- Model claiming Trump secrets pleads not guilty in Thailand case
- Asian Games: We need more experience, says Indonesia wrestling team after failur...
- Four Japan athletes booted from Asian Games in prostitute scandal