Indonesian citizen dies in accident in Brunei
An Indonesian national was involved in a fatal accident when a heavy vehicle he operated flipped over at a work site in Wasan, Limau Manis.
The Limau Manis Police Station received an emergency call at 10:35 a.m. The victim was identified as Sulakudin, aged 49.
The body was transported to Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Saleha (RIPAS) Hospital for post mortem.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Taliban kill 30 soldiers in first major attack since ceasefire, governor says
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow