‘The Walking Dead’-themed cruise to set sail in February
The Jakarta Post
While waiting for the mid-season premiere of the seventh season of AMC’s The Walking Dead on Feb. 12, you may want to embark on a cruise to meet the cast members - and zombies - from the popular television series.
Titled the Walker Stalker Cruise 2017, the voyage will set sail between Feb. 3 and 6 from Miami, Florida, to Great Stirrup Cay, a private island in the Bahamas, on the Norwegian Pearl cruise ship.
Passengers will be able to participate in various activities during the journey. They can hang out with other The Walking Dead fans, participate in cosplay contests and enjoy 24-hour buffets, among other exciting activities.
The passengers will also have the chance to take photos and join interactive panels with Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon), Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Negan), Chandler Riggs (Carl), Michael Cudlitz (Abraham), and other renowned names.
(Read also: ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup collection coming soon)
Moreover, as passengers board the Norwegian Pearl, they will be able to utilize the cruise ship’s amenities, such as the casino, health and fitness center, four-lane bowling alley, rock climbing wall, full-size sports court and video arcade.
Those wanting to explore the ocean on The Walking Dead-themed cruise ship may need to book their spot fast as only 2,500 participants may partake in the journey. The price starts at $545, as quoted by kompas.com.
Since its debut in 2010, The Walking Dead is based on the comic book series of the same name. The Walker Stalker Cruise first sailed in January 2016. (wir/asw)
You might also like :
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign