Tourism Ministry conducts teacher training in Ternate
The Jakarta Post
The Tourism Ministry recently conducted a training program on tourism assimilation for 200 high school and vocational school teachers in Ternate, Maluku Islands.
“The training aims to improve the basic tourism knowledge of high school and vocational school teachers, whom we hope will become the agent of change in tourism development in Ternate,” said Ahman Sya, Tourism Ministry’s deputy of tourism development.
“Some of the materials presented [in the program] include primary services and the Sapta Pesona movement,” added the Ministry’s deputy assistant for human resources development, Wisnu Bawa Tarunajaya.
The training program will be conducted in several other regions to reach the target of 65,000 certified teachers in 2017. (asw)
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Aceh International Halal Food Festival 2017 to focus on certification
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day