Tourism Ministry conducts teacher training in Ternate
The Jakarta Post
The Tourism Ministry recently conducted a training program on tourism assimilation for 200 high school and vocational school teachers in Ternate, Maluku Islands.
“The training aims to improve the basic tourism knowledge of high school and vocational school teachers, whom we hope will become the agent of change in tourism development in Ternate,” said Ahman Sya, Tourism Ministry’s deputy of tourism development.
“Some of the materials presented [in the program] include primary services and the Sapta Pesona movement,” added the Ministry’s deputy assistant for human resources development, Wisnu Bawa Tarunajaya.
The training program will be conducted in several other regions to reach the target of 65,000 certified teachers in 2017. (asw)
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash