Tourism Ministry conducts teacher training in Ternate
The Jakarta Post
The Tourism Ministry recently conducted a training program on tourism assimilation for 200 high school and vocational school teachers in Ternate, Maluku Islands.
“The training aims to improve the basic tourism knowledge of high school and vocational school teachers, whom we hope will become the agent of change in tourism development in Ternate,” said Ahman Sya, Tourism Ministry’s deputy of tourism development.
“Some of the materials presented [in the program] include primary services and the Sapta Pesona movement,” added the Ministry’s deputy assistant for human resources development, Wisnu Bawa Tarunajaya.
The training program will be conducted in several other regions to reach the target of 65,000 certified teachers in 2017. (asw)
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- Banyumas hospital severely damaged after quake
- Trump team claims Mueller 'unlawfully' collected emails
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president