Annual Krakatau Lampung Festival to return in August
The Jakarta Post
The annual Krakatau Lampung Festival is set to return from Aug. 21 to Aug. 27.
The event aims to highlight Lampung’s culture and tradition.
It will present an art market, tour Mount Anak Krakatau and put on beach parties on the Tangkil and Mutun beaches.
Read also: 10 destinations to visit in Lampung
“Other activities include snorkeling, swimming, flying kites, a food festival and competitions,” said Lampung Tourism Agency head Budiharto.
“The festival also aims to promote other tourist attractions in Lampung such as Pahawang Island, Kiluan Bay, Putri Malu waterfall and Way Kambas National Park,” he added.
Up to 114,907 foreign tourists reportedly visited Lampung in 2016, while the number of domestic tourist arrivals reached 5.5 million. (kes)
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Dust off your shoulder pads -- 'Dynasty' is back
- No prediction when Mt. Agung will erupt: BNPB
- Mitra Keluarga Hospital punished for neglecting patient
- Jokowi to hand over Rp 7.1b to Mount Agung evacuees
- Private lenders partake in Greater Jakarta LRT project
- Jokowi to visit Mount Agung evacuees in Klungkung
- BPJS expected to suffer Rp 9t deficit this year: Official
- Report reveals 38 deaths linked to lack of healthcare services in Yahukimo
- Fight Kim Jong-un instead of Duterte? Trudeau did not say that