Annual Krakatau Lampung Festival to return in August
The Jakarta Post
The annual Krakatau Lampung Festival is set to return from Aug. 21 to Aug. 27.
The event aims to highlight Lampung’s culture and tradition.
It will present an art market, tour Mount Anak Krakatau and put on beach parties on the Tangkil and Mutun beaches.
Read also: 10 destinations to visit in Lampung
“Other activities include snorkeling, swimming, flying kites, a food festival and competitions,” said Lampung Tourism Agency head Budiharto.
“The festival also aims to promote other tourist attractions in Lampung such as Pahawang Island, Kiluan Bay, Putri Malu waterfall and Way Kambas National Park,” he added.
Up to 114,907 foreign tourists reportedly visited Lampung in 2016, while the number of domestic tourist arrivals reached 5.5 million. (kes)
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses