Chimelong to open panda-themed hotel
China Daily/Asia News Network
Chimelong Group, a conglomerate that owns and operates theme parks, luxury hotels and leisure entertainment businesses, will soon open a panda-themed hotel in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province, to meet growing domestic demand for leisure hospitality from families.
Sources with the Guangzhou-based company said that the Chimelong Panda Hotel, located in the Chimelong Tourist Resort, will open on the eve of the Chinese Lunar New Year.
The panda-themed hotel in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province. (chimelong.com/File)
The hotel was designed in accordance with the giant panda triplets, which were born in July of 2014 at the Chimelong Safari Park, providing 1,500 guest rooms and other business and entertainment facilities and services.
The giant panda triplets - Meng Meng, Shuai Shuai and Ku Ku, will be featured in the hotel rooms, according to the company.
As part of Chimelong Tourist Resort's future upgrade program, the Chimelong Panda Hotel, along with Chimelong Hotel and Chimelong Xiangjiang Hotel, constitutes the resort's hotel cluster which offers guests a diversity of choices.
Zheng Zhuo'en contributed to this story.
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Trudeau begins India trip with Taj Mahal visit
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration