Here at www.thejakartapost.com, we are looking for information and opinions from experts or scholars in a variety of fields or from any members of the general public with the appropriate writing skills.
We require articles based on fact or opinion pieces on current affairs, as well as quality analysis and commentaries on Indonesia or international events. We seek thorough and in-depth analysis on issues. The content must be original and on the following subjects:
- Economics or Finance
- Democracy and political trends in Indonesia or Southeast Asia
- Defense and national security
- Environment and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
Submissions on anything related to only one product/brand or written in an advertorial style will be rejected.
Send submissions to [email protected] with the subject ACADEMIA.
If you intend for the piece to be published in The Jakarta Post paper edition, send it to [email protected]. To prevent repetitiousness, please send your article to only one email address.
For first-time submissions, please include a one line description, a short bio (three or four lines) and a picture of the writer.
As a community writer, you will not receive financial compensation. However, we will publish the URL to your blog or website and links to social media accounts. The URLs should be included in the short bio.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Malaysia ex-PM faces 21 new charges over 1MDB scandal
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food