COMMENTARY: Who will benefit from Jokowi's land reform?
Adisti Sukma Sawitri
The Jakarta Post
The government has made a bold move with its plan to grant people wider access to land under its agrarian reform. More than 9 million hectares, comprising roughly 4.5 million hectares of degraded forest and 4.5 million ha of uncertified plots, will be owned by citizens under land objects for agrarian reform (TORA), while another 12.7 million ha will be managed by indigenous people. The gover...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- West Sulawesi struggles to improve education, health