What can banks do to cope with economic turmoil?
M. Harris Muhajir
Banking analyst at Bank Indonesia
PREMIUM The current economic conditions are quite difficult for the local banking industry. The economic slowdown, which has taken place since the beginning of 2015, has led to a slowdown in the industry. The growth of lending and third-party funds has continued to decline since they reached their peak in 2014. The slowdown has had a subsequent negative impact on the profitability of the banking indust...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama’s Bali trip includes museum visit, rice terraces, rafting adventure
- 7-Eleven loses steam due to alcohol ban, tight margin: Business group
- Pakistan marks grim Eid after oil tanker inferno kills 153
- As maids enjoy 'mudik,' Greater Jakarta families stay at hotels
- Medan attack perpetrators want to steal weapons for next terrorist operations: Police
- Jokowi enjoys 'mudik' to Surakarta for Idul Fitri
- N. Jakarta officials improve data to pave way for Anies's OK-OCE program
- Malaysian PM commences five-day vacation in Bali
- Medan Police attackers linked to IS: Police
- Jokowi praised for meeting with opposition Muslim organization during Idul Fitri