What can banks do to cope with economic turmoil?
M. Harris Muhajir
Banking analyst at Bank Indonesia
PREMIUM The current economic conditions are quite difficult for the local banking industry. The economic slowdown, which has taken place since the beginning of 2015, has led to a slowdown in the industry. The growth of lending and third-party funds has continued to decline since they reached their peak in 2014. The slowdown has had a subsequent negative impact on the profitability of the banking indust...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- China mobile users tap phones to 'applaud' president's speech
- Energi Mega Persada seeks to maintain production after block losses
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- KPK to return investigators to National Police